YOTO students may access the “Mini-Mall” once per week for basic needs items such as food, clothing, toiletries, and school supplies. The limit is 10 lbs. of food per individual, plus one (1) of any additional items they may need (e.g., shampoo, toothbrush, deodorant, notebook, etc.).
Students located within metro Tucson may visit the on-site Mini-Mall at our address on Alvernon Way; students located in more rural areas may request services at the click of a button through the ClientTrack portal.
Our Mini-Mall is 100% stocked through the generosity of community members, organizations, civic clubs, and local businesses.
We have an ongoing need for the following items:
Non-Perishable Food Items (within Expiration Date)
- Macaroni & cheese
- Soups & chili
- Canned pasta (Chef Boyardee, etc.)
- Spaghetti sauce & pasta
- Ramen noodles
- Bottled Water
- Canned meats (tuna & chicken)
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Canned fruits
NEW, Regular Size Personal Care Products
- Shaving cream
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Toilet paper
- Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
NEW Undergarments (Sized to Fit 13-21 Year Olds)
- Women’s underwear
- Boxers (no briefs, please)
- Socks (short/ankle, to wear with athletic shoes)
$25 Gift Cards (Used for Emergency Student Needs)
Our Amazon Wishlist
Can’t drop by our office? You can have items shipped directly to our door! Through Amazon, you can easily support YOTO students with their day-to-day needs and — if you are an Amazon Smile shopper — you can select YOTO to receive 0.5% of the price of your purchase!
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the notepad to your right, or search for “Youth On Their Own” in Amazon Lists.
- Make your product selection(s), and add to cart.
- Upon checkout, select Youth On Their Own’s address. You may choose to add a gift receipt if you do not wish to remain anonymous.
- Finalize all remaining order details, review for accuracy, then place your order!
- The items are now on their way to the YOTO Mini-Mall, and you can print your own receipt for tax purposes.
If you have any questions regarding the YOTO donation policy, or would like further information, please contact the YOTO office at (520) 293-1136.