2015 Arizona Tax Credit Donation (Joint Filing Status)
Up to $400 Per Couple Filing Jointly
Under the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit program, you can direct your 2015 Arizona state tax liability to Youth On Their Own.
- Claim a tax credit for 2015 that reduces dollar for dollar what you pay in state income tax.
- Couples filing jointly can claim a tax credit of $400; head of household/single, up to $200.
- The AZ Charitable Tax Credit is sole and separate from the Private School Tuition and Public School Activity tax credits.
- Your donation may also be claimed as a charitable deduction on your federal income tax. Please consult your tax advisor regarding tax credits.
- Remember – you can make donations throughout the year rather than waiting until December to make a single donation!
Donations must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2015.
To view information on other ways you can donate to to Youth On Their Own, please see Financial Donations.