Youth On Their Own (YOTO) recently underwent a strategic planning process conducted by Alexander | Carrillo Consulting, a local nonprofit consulting firm that specializes in fundraising, strategic planning, and organizational development. YOTO held focus groups for a variety of constituencies – from students to donors, from staff/board to volunteers – to gather feedback on the agency and its programs. We compiled all results into a singular, living document.
Several months later, we are proud to unveil our 2017-2020 Strategic Plan which will guide over agency over the next several years. This plan highlights 5 main goals:
- Improve, clarify, and streamline service delivery to provide the maximum benefit for youth.
- Develop and invest in a robust volunteer program with meaningful opportunities.
- Nurture and strengthen relationships with YOTO donors.
- Implement open and 360-degree communication with ALL YOTO constituencies.
- Expand facilities to accommodate programmatic growth and improve service delivery.
Our staff, board, and volunteers are excited to implement the new plan in the coming weeks! To learn more, check out the links below. If you would like to receive a copy of the full strategic plan (17 pages), please email Daniel Armenta, YOTO’s Donor Relations Manager.